STUDENT MICRO INFLUENCER JOB DESCRIPTION
With this year’s script officially flipped and the rulebook left in lockdown, it’s time for a very new way of doing things. Staying one step ahead of the ordinary, our AW20 campaign celebrates the joy of every day with a serving of imagination thrown in. Where the contemporary meets the eccentric, we’re through the looking glass and out the other side more curious than ever.
In true Ted form, we’ve set out to put a weird and wonderful twist on our new norm. We’re embracing the strange and expecting the unexpected. So what even is normal? Who knows, but whatever it is, it’ll be much more fun than banana bread and Zoom quizzes.
Ted Baker will enlist a team of student micro-influencers to showcase the new ways of working as they settle back into university life. This is your chance to show off your new outfit in scenic settings such as the library, a co-working space, offices. If you are unable to do this, please ensure you are posing in front of a clear and blank background to highlight the product effectively
AS A TED BAKER MICRO INFLUENCER YOU WILL
- Love Ted Baker and be an advocate for the brand
- Have an interest in all things fashion
- Have sound knowledge of social media practice,
- Experience with promotional content across Instagram
- Be able to repurpose brand voice into your own authentic tone to reach maximum engagement
- Generate sizeable engagement with minimal output
- You will be sent one outfit from Ted Baker’s AW20 Stay Curious range to promote across your Instagram Grid and Instagram Story
- You will deliver high quality photo content clearly showcasing the outfit, and representing your personality in the new normal
- You will liaise with Team Seed on the best practices for your individual Instagram account, such as posting schedule, audience engagement, Instagram page aesthetic
- You will represent Seed and Ted Baker to the highest degree at all times
- A fantastic new outfit from Ted Baker
- A competitive payment fee
- Special consideration for all future Micro Influencer Work following campaign performance
- The chance to place Ted Baker and Seed on your CV
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).