BECOME AN AMAZON STUDENT BRAND AMBASSADOR
Applications to represent Amazon on campus for their 2021 Term 1 Student Brand Ambassador campaign. Prime Student gives UK and Irish students one place to shop online with one-day delivery, stream exclusive movies & series, listen to thousands of songs and access exclusive discounts. As part of the team, you will be given the opportunity to be the friendly face of Amazon & Prime Student on your campus, gain invaluable career skills and receive an amazing rewards package.
AS AN AMAZON STUDENT BRAND AMBASSADOR YOU WILL:
- Love Prime Student and be an avid user
- Be able to ‘sell ice to an eskimo’; a major part of your role will be getting students signed up to the Prime Student platform, this means we’re looking for SBAs with top chat & big smiles
- Look to gain key experience in events & marketing
- Know your university inside-out
- Have connections across your campus with societies & influential students
- Be passionate about success and adding value – this role will be yours to really own and impress
- Confident yet approachable
- Deliver Amazon gifts to your fellow students
- Assist in hosting exclusive Prime Student events that offer one-of-a-kind interactive experiences
- Bring Prime Student + all the membership benefits to life on campus
- Run fun campaigns on campus that get people talking
YOUR REWARDS INCLUDE:
- A fantastic termly pay package
- Gain amazing experience working for a top global brand, which will look great on your CV
- The crème de la crème of student brand ambassadors will get the opportunity to interview for internship/graduate scheme roles with Amazon, Seed Marketing and other Seed clients
- Opportunity to do other SBA campaigns or Influencer campaigns across the Seed Clients
- You’ll receive bespoke ‘SBA Uniform’, to wear through the term including a T-shirt, a Hoodie and a Prime Student Bucket Hat.
- You will also receive regular packages of Prime Student branded goodies to hand out to students on campus.
- Incredible bonuses and exclusive rewards throughout the campaign. Previous rewards have included huge cash bonuses, hot tubs and a trip to The Alps!
- 6-8 hours per week, flexible around your schedule!
- Although the above only contains the info that you need for Term 1, we’re recruiting for the entire academic year. This means that you could be the Prime Student guru on your campus from September 2021 - June 2022!
After submitting your online interest form, you may be invited to a phone interview with one of the Seed team. If successful, you will then be invited to attend a Virtual Assessment Day in August. Following this, we will announce successful applicants!
Our chosen SBAs for the year will be invited to attend an immersive training day experience at the beginning of September before starting the role.
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).