BECOME A MLB60 INFLUENCER
Would you like the chance to become an influencer for Major League Baseball?
Do you love keeping active and would you like to help motivate your followers to do the same?
Major League Baseball’s new sport, MLB60, is on the look-out for influential students with a strong social media following to promote Move with MLB60 and help students all across the country stay active from home.
The role will require you to create Instagram content that promotes the Move with MLB60 campaign, and drives participation in the weekly movement challenges.
As long as you love producing engaging content on social media, then this is definitely the role for you
AS AN MLB60 INFLUENCER YOU WILL:
- Have a strong social following in the UK
- Be able to influence your friends and other people – a major part of your role will be influencing people to take part in Move with MLB60!
- Create fun, engaging and informative content
- Be passionate about success and adding value – this role will be yours to really own and impress us with
- It’s simple – create relatable, organic and informative content to be shared across your socials to promote participation in Move with MLB60
YOUR REWARDS INCLUDE:
- Fantastic pay package to create fun content to be shared across your socials!
We’re looking to have recruited our influencers by Friday 19th February.
Once you have applied below, you will be contacted by one of the Seed team who will confirm whether you have been selected for the role. You will be shared a brief to create your content and given the freedom to interpret it in your own style. Your content will require approval before posting across your social channels.
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).