BECOME A LEVI’S INFLUENCER:
Would you like the chance to become an influencer for Levi’s?
Are you stylish, love to shop and want to earn some money while representing one of the biggest fashion branson the planet?
Levi’s are on the look-out for influential students with strong social media followings to help promote a Student Weekend Event, where students can get 30% off all weekend in store
The role will require you to create Instagram content that promotes the Levi’s student event at your local store, while sharing the event details to your Facebook, Snapchat and group chats! To make it even better, we will equip you with a Levi’s product to create content with
As long as you love producing engaging and stylish content on social media, then this is definitely the role for you
AS A LEVI’S INFLUENCER YOU WILL:
- Have a strong social following of students
- Be able to influence your friends and other students – a major part of your role will be influencing students to head to their local Levi’s store to attend the event
- Be a social butterfly with strong communication skills
- Be passionate about success and adding value – this role will be yours to really own and impress us with
- It’s simple – create relatable, stylish and engaging content to be shared across your socials to promote the Levi’s Student Weekend event and the exclusive discount available in store
- You will be sent 1 x Levi’s product to create content with!
YOUR REWARDS INCLUDE:
- Fantastic pay package to create fun content to be shared across your socials!
- We’re looking to have recruited our influencers by Monday 14th September.
- You’ll then need to have your content produced, approved and ready to post 28th September
Once you have applied below, you will be contacted by one of the Seed team who will confirm whether you have been selected for the role. You will be shared a brief to create your content and given the freedom to interpret it in your own style.
Your content will require approval before posting across your social channels.
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).